At ConniCare, we strive to be advocates for our patients. Consumers today are becoming more aware and knowledgeable of medical options due to the Internet yet, many times the information is overwhelming or difficult to determine what is right for their situation. As Concierge Care Managers, we strive to work with our members to find healthcare solutions to fit their needs and help them navigate the maze of medical options.
Nurses recognize their duty to protect the rights of patients who need protection for themselves. As advocates, nurses have helped vulnerable patients and their loved ones map out and follow a treatment course consistent with the patients’ values. We would love to help you for a one-time medical concern or become a member for a lifetime of support!
- Create a personalized plan of care
- Coordinate your care with doctors, insurance, and other healthcare providers
- Manage costs thru discount negotiation & streamlined care
- Minimize your waiting for appropriate services
- Conduct medication review.
- Work with multiple physicians to ensure a smooth healthcare experience
Medical Financial Review
- Review your bills & ensure accurate costs
- Implement reminder program to facilitate scheduling of life saving preventative testing such as Pap smear, mammogram, colonoscopy to maximize free benefits
- Manage members’ chronic disease with home visits, phone calls and literature and information regarding community healthcare resources
- Stroke Risk Assessment
- Depression Screening
- Dietician referrals and work on dietary concerns
- In home and in office concierge preventative testing and vaccination
We will help you define the needs for your situation and work with you to find the best solutions for you or your loved one.
- Low cost companion services
- Adult day care
- Skilled nursing care
- Intermediate nursing care
- Custodial care/services
- Assisted living facility
Nurse Navigator Service
- Gives you 24/7 access to a personal case manager
- Escort members to medical appointments to enhance the coordination of their care.
- Provide transportation to doctor’s visits.
- Coordinate care provided by companions and nurses aids.
- Provide a variety of nursing services in the members’ home
- Implement a variety of incentive programs to reward members for adhering to a collaboratively developed plan of care and achieving healthy outcome.
Let ConniCare take away your worries and help you to navigate the healthcare system!